Hi, I’m Vadim!
Thanks for visiting this page! Here are a few words about me.
I help companies automate financial functions by leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. My objective is to provide automation, which allows companies to take advantage of the benefits of automation by adopting the Dynamics 365 system.
My area of expertise is financials. I hold a degree in accounting and I’m a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) as well.
I do my job around a simple proposition: perform high-quality implementations in the smartest, most trustworthy and cost-efficient way, where value greatly overcomes associated costs.
My guiding principles include:
- Out-of-the-box functionality, if available, in most cases is preferable to development from scratch.
- Significant intricate integrations with other software is a great risk to the project, and it’s better to avoid them.
- Before implementation and advanced customization, research of the available out-of-the-box functionality must be done to make sure that there is not already a suitable option that will avoid unnecessary programming.
- Any programming MUST NOT change out-of-the-box functionality, but add options instead.
- Technical documents for the software developer must be written in detail, avoid ambiguity, and be possible to use as a basis for testing.
Do you want to read more? Here are some posts about the job I do:
- The story of a remote Dynamics AX consultant
- What is CMA certification for MS Dynamics AX consultant?